Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:55:42 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Routing IPSEC packets?

Hi friends,

I was looking around for using IPsec services instead of
OpenVPN services, but I found out that with our current
implementation of IPsec, we cannot actually route packets
through the various IPsec hops [1].  OpenBSD adds IPsec
flows in their routing table, making it possible to route
traffic between IPsec tunnels.

Can someone either confirm my above statement that FreeBSD
is indeed not capable of doing this?

In the case that does not exist yet, are there others that
also like this feature? And is there someone who can do
the coding in that case? (I am not skilled enough to do
this).

I hope to get some good feedbacks :-)

Please keep me CC'ed since I am not subscribed to the
list.

Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
Remko