Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:59:19 -0700
From:      Brian Sobolak <sobolak@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   good company for secondary DNS service?

Hello

I just got DNS and Apache running on my 4.4-STABLE box and would like
to setup a mail server (postfix).  However, before I do so, I need to
find a decent service that can provide secondary/slave DNS hosting and
also back-up mail spooling.  (Right now it's being hosted by a friend
and it simply isn't working out.)

I've found a few services while searching google but am uncomfortable
handing  over money to an unknown entity on the Internet. Could anyone
recommend such a service with which you've had (hopefully) personal
experience?

TIA

brian