Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:01:55 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Andreas Mutschlechner <amutsch@abaid.com>
To:        "Istvan A. Fulop" <ifulop@interware.hu>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: possible email conflicts while virtual hosting

Hi,

in your case there should be no conflict (use virtusertable), but it can
be in some special cases. If you have a user info and someone is writing
an email to info@domain1.com which does not exists, so the email will be
sent to the user info. This happens because sendmail strips the domain,
after virtusertable lookup.

Greetings

Andreas