Date:      Sat, 13 Oct 2007 02:00:29 +0900
From:      Byung-Hee HWANG <bh@izb.knu.ac.kr>
To:        Connie Webb <webbc@montcourt.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: a beginner

Connie, I'm beginner, too.

On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 11:47 -0400, Connie Webb wrote:
> Please help as I don't know where to begin.

I guess you need first to have a look at Documentation's section on
FreeBSD WWW site. Here is the link: http://www.freebsd.org/docs.html

In my case, actually I need to learn reading and writing in English as a
first step. Then I can read and understand the above link ;;

May the FreeBSD be with you!

Sincerely,

--
Byung-Hee HWANG <bh@izb.knu.ac.kr>

"Friendship is everything. Friendship is more than talent."
		-- Vito Corleone, "Chapter 1", page 38