Date:      Fri, 9 Oct 1998 16:16:17 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Sasha Egan <wildcard@dax.belen.k12.nm.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   /usr/ports/ssh

hey again,

	I have been wrestling with the installation of the ssh package for
awhile now, I wrote awhile back about a problem with an iteration in des.c
in the ssh-1.2.22 package I think.
	Well I recently DL'd the new ports collection and am trying to
install ssh-1.2.26, I know I'm an idiot and I need the ports scripts to do
all I need so I come with a new question on the install of 226.

	when I try to install 2.26 I get the following errors:
===> Patching for ssh-1.2.26
===> Applying FreeBSD patched for ssh-1.2.26
Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch
1 out of 1 hunks ignored---saving rejects to
make-ssh-known-hosts.pl.in.rej

*** Error code 1

Stop.

If I run the 'make' command again I get another error like 'rename
make-ssh-known-hosts.pl --> make.***.hosts.pl.in
make-ssh-known-hosts.pl :File not found.

<sigh> Of all the packages FreeBSD had to offer I have had more trouble
with the ssh packages then all others combined.

Any ideas as to how to get my ssh installed?

Thanks
Sasha