Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:41:03 -0800
From:      prad <prad@towardsfreedom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: flashplugin9?

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:28:10 -0800
Gary Kline <kline@thought.org> wrote:

> i want video mostly to stream the
> 	pbs videos that i miss because i'm often helping my daughter
> with her homework:-)

there is admittedly some really good stuff out there.
for instance, my son and i occasionally watch classical pianists and
violinist that are available on youtube. he uses flash, but what i do
is use downloadhelper with firefox and then convert the file with
ffmpeg to .avi and then watch.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's