Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:47:23 EDT
From:      "Daniel Killingsworth" <dankilling@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Routing Appletalk?

Has anyone used FreeBSD 4.0 for routing Appletalk, and if so, do you have
any advise to give? We are trying to segment the Apple computers off our
TCP/IP network because thay are extremely chatty and have been bring the
performance level of our network down, but unfortunately are necessary due
to some application and mainframe needs.

Thanks,

/Dan