Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:05:08 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?=F3=CF=D4=D2=D5=C4=CE=C9=CB_=E1=CC=C1=CE=C1?= <alan_moscow@mail.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The relevant problems

On Thursday, 31 August 2000 at 12:29:20 +0400, Сотрудник Алана wrote:
> Please help!!!
> 1. In what format is written BACKUP in FreeBSD?

That depends on which backup program you use.

> And whether is written in general?

It's not done by default.  After all, you need manual intervention to
insert the backup medium.

> 2. How there is a carry of a file system WindowsNT - > FreeBSD?

You can mount NT file systems on FreeBSD.  You can also copy across
the network.

> 3. In what format it is better to write BACKUP in FreeBSD?
> Whether 4. Is supported HARDWARE on SERVER (RAID, Net, Video)?

There's support for RAID.  I'm not sure I understand the rest of the
question.

> Whether 5. It is possible to exchange WindowsNT on FreeBSD+Samba?

Yes.

> 6. How to establish on FreeBSD Primary Domain Control.

If you mean Domain Name Service, there's a description in the online
handbook, and another in "The Complete FreeBSD".

Greg