Date:      Sat, 30 Jun 2001 20:25:23 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Jimmy Olgeni <olgeni@uli.it>
To:        <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   CFR: Proposal for print-cdrom-packages.sh

Hi there,

I just put a revised print-cdrom-packages.sh in

  http://people.freebsd.org/~olgeni/print-cdrom-packages.sh

for review. I just changed the package lists, leaving the code
untouched. I also have a patch version if you wish, but it's much less
readable.

The point of all this is to have a less "volatile" release CD, where
you could find all the popular applications and build dependencies
you'd need for "common" use. I also put some interesting stuff on the
second CD.

On the first CD there's a small "sysinstall required" section that
should probably be left alone.

Should I tell any other mailing list?

Comments always welcome. Thanks :)

--