Date:      Mon, 05 Apr 1999 15:03 -0600
From:      "Wayne, Ken" <WAYNEK@SCHNEIDER.COM>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP Dialup

Excuse me if I am not doing this correctly, it's my first time sending to
this list.

I am trying to setup my FreeBSD box to answer incoming calls and establish a
PPP connection.  I've followed the manual to the best of my knowledge but at
this point can't even get the modem to pick up the phone line.  I've done
this many times with '95 and NT and (although by default I don't have it
setup to do this)I can dial out from my BSD box with the same modem if I want
, so I don't think it has anything to do with my phone lines or hardware.

Any suggestions, or pointers to any "how to's" would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, -Ken