Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2000 19:29:48 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marc van Woerkom <marc.vanwoerkom@science-factory.com>
To:        roam@orbitel.bg
Cc:        marc.vanwoerkom@science-factory.com, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/23507: new port: linux-q3ademo

> Yep, "don't worry about it" as in "leave it just as it says, CVS shall supply
> appropriate contents".  CVS likes an empty $FreeBSD$ line the first time,
> as I'm sure the portlint utility available in the devel/portlint port
> could have told you :)

I used portlint. But it didn't complain:

    #head Makefile
    # New ports collection makefile for:   linux-q3ademo
    # Date created:        11 December 2000
    # Whom:                Marc van Woerkom <3d@freebsd.org>
    #
    # - inspired by linux realplayer 7 port
    # - special thanks to the Emacs key board macro
    #
    # $FreeBSD:$
    #

    # portlint
    OK: checking /usr/ports/games/linux-q3ademo.mvw/pkg-comment.
    OK: checking /usr/ports/games/linux-q3ademo.mvw/pkg-descr.
    OK: checking Makefile.
    WARN: no MASTER_SITES found. is it ok?
    WARN: using hyphen in PORTNAME. consider using PKGNAMEPREFIX and/or PKGNAMESUFFIX.
    OK: checking /usr/ports/games/linux-q3ademo.mvw/distinfo.
    0 fatal errors and 2 warnings found.

> Look at /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk, search for 'RESTRICTED'.  You can
> use one or more of RESTRICTED, NO_CDROM and NO_PACKAGE.

Thanks!

> Not yet, unfortunately; you could take a look at the www/comclear port
> as an example.
>
> Hope that helped a bit :)

Yes, thank you very much!

Regards,