Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:02:45 +0100
From:      Gergely CZUCZY <phoemix@harmless.hu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   random lockups

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4

good morning.

I'd like to ask which list should i use to
discuss my stability issues on a 6.1-RELEASE-p10.
it should be a productive system, but sometimes
randomly locks up. we cannot do any network
communication with the box this time, nor the
console shows anything, it's simply blank. no
crash dumps are left after these lockups and
also nothing is in the system logs.

So, my questions is, which mailing list should
I use for the detailed discussion of this problem?

Bye,

Gergely Czuczy
mailto: gergely.czuczy@harmless.hu

--=20
Weenies test. Geniuses solve problems that arise.

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4--