Date:      Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:26:26 -0500
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        freebsd <freebsd@ru.ru>, freebsd <freebsd@ru.ru>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, in a never-ending search for enlightenment, freebsd wrote:
> HI I am Ref from Russia.
> Could you, please, help me with pci card SoundBlaster Live!?
> For a long time I used awe64 and had no problem but yesterday I
> have bought SB Live card and met a problem with instalation on FreeBSD
> 3.4. I don't know how to write the configuration string in the kernel config file.
> I have one more Question: what line should I add into the kernel
> config file to make the automatic turn off of ATX motherboards.
> If you have no time for the answer or something else, please tell me where in
> the internet I can read about this.
> Thanks.

Soundblaster Live! does not work with any flavor of FreeBSD so far as I
know. SoundBlaster has released a Linux driver, we're all hoping that
someone will take it upon themselves to port it over someday.

--
Walter Brameld

Linux:     Where do you want to go tomorrow?
BSD:       Are you guys coming, or what?
Walter:    Where the hell am I?