Date:      Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:45:09 +0200
From:      "Christiaan von Geldern" <info@taxihosting.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 3ware 8506-4LP not working after os upgrade

-----Original Message-----
From: Christiaan von Geldern [mailto:info@taxihosting.com]
Sent: donderdag 25 augustus 2005 19:43
To: 'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'

It isn't specified, like a lot of common raid controllers. But does it need
to? It was supported correctly in 4.9 so why should that support disappear
in 5.3? What was changed in twe it doesn't work anymore in 5.3. As
mentioned, another model 3ware controller still works properly after the
upgrade with the twe driver. And then there's still the question why it does
work in safe mode...

Christiaan