Date:      Wed, 18 May 2005 08:25:24 -0500
From:      "Andrew L. Gould" <algould@datawok.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Carolyn Taft <carolyntaft@hotmail.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 01:13 pm, Carolyn Taft wrote:
> Will this program allow me create  password access to websites?  Can
> I copy program  from internet to my computer and burn CD (internal
> burning)?
>
> Thanks

FreeBSD is an operating system.  Although the operating system, itself,
is not a web server, secure web servers are available for FreeBSD as
binary packages and through FreeBSD's ports system.

ISO images for CD's are available from FreeBSD's ftp servers.  More
information on how to obtain copies of FreeBSD can be found at:
http://www.freebsd.org/where.html

Best regards,

Andrew Gould