Date:      31 Oct 1997 09:56:20 -0800
From:      Faried Nawaz <fn@LISP-READER.Hungry.COM>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Prefered X Window Manager?

stephane@cybersurf.net (Stephane Raimbault) writes:

  So, I'm just wondering what Window Manager some of you use.  I am currently
  using twm which comes with XFree86.

Depending on the machine I use, twm or ctwm.  In the past I've used
9wm, fvwm, and 9wm + some patches I wrote (let me alt-tab between two
-- and only two -- windows, etc).  For short periods I used wm2, wmx
and lwm -- all 9wm derivatives.

Right now I'm working on adding virtual root and complete no-mouse
support to 9wm...I'll probably switch back to that when done.