Date:      Mon, 06 May 2002 19:38:14 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        diskiller@diskiller.net
Cc:        tlambert2@mindspring.com, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 802.11: WaveLAN/Orinoco Cards

In message: <005b01c1f4db$e3563f20$0200000a@bender>
            "Martin Minkus" <diskiller@diskiller.net> writes:
: But it's a standard WaveLAN/Orinico card, which is what the wi driver is
: intended for?
:
: I never had to worry about any of this when I had the old white/bronze
: 2mbit wavelan cards, but with silver and gold cards, its been nothing
: but fun and games....

Yea.  Terry is wrong here. Ignore what he says, for he knowest not
what he talkest about.

The wi driver might be getting some of them wrong, but it is
impossible to say because you didn't include the version you were
using (there was a bug releated to this fixed in the not too distant
past).

Warner