Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 2006 21:54:11 +1000
From:      Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@optushome.com.au>
To:        Andrew Pantyukhin <infofarmer@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>, UMENO Takashi <umeno@rr.iij4u.or.jp>, Tobias Roth <ports@fsck.ch>
Subject:   Re: xlockmore - serious security issue

On Tue, 2006-Jun-13 15:18:16 +0400, Andrew Pantyukhin wrote:
>The problem is that xlockmore exits all by itself when
>left alone for a couple of days.

I've seen this as well.  It looks like some of the modules (esp the 3D
ones) are somewhat buggy.  I invoke it from my time tracking tool so I
just added a loop that re-invokes xlockmore unless it exited 0:
        /* The following loop ensures that xlock will restart if it dies
         * for any reason other than a password being entered. */
        while (system("/usr/X11R6/bin/xlock +enablesaver +resetsaver"
                      " -erasedelay 0") > 0)
            ;

--
Peter Jeremy