Date:      Sat, 7 Feb 2009 13:00:25 +0100
From:      Nicolas Letellier <nicolas@nicoelro.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   edit users quota in a script

Hello.

I use a script to create automatically my users (with pw, and mkdir, etc...). I use quota, and I have to excute 'edquota -u user', and enter quota informations. So, the process can not be automaticated. And cannot be part of my script.

I don't find informations in edquota(8) manpages about editing user quota without open a file.

Is an other solution exists? I'm looking for a solution in command line (for my script).

Regards,

--
 -Nicolas.