Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2001 13:59:36 +0100
From:      "Peter C. Verhage" <peter@no-nonsense.org>
To:        <current@FreeBSD.org>, <stable@FreeBSD.org>, <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   The deeper inner side of FreeBSD

Hi,

I'm looking for detailled information about how the FreeBSD kernel works.
Not only stuff that's in the STABLE branch, but also stuff that's in CURRENT
like SMPng. I need this information for a technical report about FreeBSD
(school assignment).

I did found the SMPng projects website a while ago, but couldn't find a
detailled description about what's really going on, what's the goal, how it
will be etc.

Hopefully someone has some good links to interesting stuff I could use...

With best regards,

Peter