Date:      Tue, 08 Nov 2005 10:02:14 -0800
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
To:        vova@fbsd.ru
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [RFC] rc.d integration for the bluetooth subsystem

Vladimir,

[...]

> After recent upgrade of 7-CURRENT I have do not working bthidd.
>
> Something bad on boot here. bthidd just not started or failed on boot.
> If I just turn off and then turn on USB bt dongle - it starts work.
>
> No any related messages in /var/log/messages.

_nothing_ has changed in bluetooth code and i have _not_ committed any
rc.d bluetooth scripts, so it must be something wrong with your setup.
which bluetooth rc.d scripts are you using? original (posted by
Panagiotis) or mine?

[...]

> Does anybody has working on boot bthidd with recent scripts ?

once more bthidd(8) is _not_ connected to the build and _not_ installed
by default. this is still work in progress. once bthid(8) is finished it
will be connected to the build and installed by default. at this point
we will integrate it into rc.d.

thanks,
max