Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 2000 22:08:02 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@colltech.com>
To:        Tyler Spivey <tyler@wapvi.bc.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: install

Ouch, I remember installing Slackware that way several years ago - it's
painful.

Try getting the boot floppies and using rawrite.exe or fdimage.exe to burn
those images to floppy.  Once the install program is up and running you
can copy bin.aa and the rest of the files from your DOS partition.  If you
have network access (and I'm assuming that you do since you sent this
email) you can install the entire distribution from the 'net.  See
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/install.html for complete step by step
instructions.

--
Jim