Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 1997 16:38:40 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@whistle.com>
Cc:        se@freebsd.org (Stefan Esser), hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Video Card Q

Well, I still swear by my old S3 968 with 4MB and by the way the card
is faster than the Matrox Millenium when is operated at depths of 24 or 16
which is what are normally use over here.

Not sure however I think that XFree86 does not fully support most of
the accelerated features on the Matrox Millenium.

	Amancio