Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2003 02:26:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      Domain Administrator <domainadmin@3tec.com>
To:        "Arie J. Gerszt" <arie@gerszt.ch>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: AW: Multiple Internet connection with failover/load-balancing

Hellow Arie,

I came across Nexland Turbo product and other packaged software solutions
such as StoneGate (www.stonesoft.com) and ePipe ServerWare
(www.ml-ip.com).  The only downside about Nexland is that it only comes
with 2 WAN ports, otherwise it's a pretty cost effective solution.
The packages software solutions aren't limited to the number of NICs used
for WAN, but they all come with VPN support built-in, something that adds
extra dollars to the pricing, but not needed by clients (some already
have VPN).

I'm still evaluating and comparing which solution we want to go with, as
well as time and costs.  It would be nice if some insiders from Nexland or
StoneGate post their HOW-TOs...

Thanks for your valuable information Arie.

Mike