Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 2008 22:45:04 +0200
From:      Jos Chrispijn <jos@webrz.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: root | su

> Since the person asking didn't give any details of what he wants to do, it's hard to say, but your point is correct regardless.

The idea behind my question is this:
I am responsible for a server on which an(other) idiot keeps loggin in
as user root, allthough he has his own user account and is part of the
wheel group. To prevent this nub to change any other user account in God
mode, I am searching for a solutions on this.

jc