Date:      Fri, 14 May 2021 09:06:17 +0000
From:      Greg V <greg@unrelenting.technology>
To:        Mark Millard <marklmi@yahoo.com>, Mark Millard via freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>, freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FYI for aarch64 main [14] running a mid March version: I ended up with [usb{usbus2}] stuck at (near) 100% cpu

On May 14, 2021 5:59:48 AM UTC, Mark Millard via freebsd-current <freebsd-=
current@freebsd=2Eorg> wrote:
>The [usb{usbus2}] process eventually got stuck-busy, no
>more I/O:
>

>The system was a MACCHIATObin Double Shot=2E

I've noticed USB issues on the mcbin too=2E
In my experience uaudio was the most likely thing to freeze: sometimes whe=
n playing audio the whole USB stack would hang, IIRC only unplugging and re=
connecting the hub would let USB I/O continue=2E

Looks like the XHCI hardware might not be fully stable here?? but I do won=
der if we could possibly lack some recovery mechanisms for this situation t=
hat other OSes have=2E