Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:14:36 -0700
From:      David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   This morning...

Redhat User: "Hey Dave, I tried that FreeBSD CD you gave me over the
weekend."

Me: "Yeah?"

Redhat User: "The installation was pretty slick. No problems at all."

Me: "The lack of a GUI didn't bother you?"

Redhat User: "Not at all. It's was simple, to the point, and it
explained anything I wasn't sure of. I especially liked the network
configuration stuff. It let me turn off those internet services I don't
want running on my server. And it was fast too!"

Me: "Glad you liked it."

Redhat User: "Yeah. Hey, do you have the full set I could borrow?" [I
burned him a copy of the mini-ISO CD]

Me: "It's supposed to come in the mail tomorrow."

Redhat User: "Could I borrow it then and burn myself a copy?"

---
David