Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 1997 09:51:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        FreeBSD-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: minor suggestion for 2.2 boot/fixit.flp

J. Wunsch writes:

 > With the fixit floppy, you can always refer to /mnt2/dev/something if
 > /dev/something isn't there -- the dev tree on the fixit floppy should
 > be much more complete to begin with (and since it's a static
 > filesystem on a floppy, you are free to customize it before using).

Whoops, I never noticed /mnt2/dev & the fact that there is a MAKEDEV
in there.  Thanks for pointing it out.  That changes everything.  ;-)

Sorry for the stupid question.

Thanks,

Drew
Andrew Gallatin
Duke University				Internet:	gallatin@cs.duke.edu
Department of Computer Science		Phone:		(919) 660-6590