Date:      Sun, 15 Jun 1997 22:56:14 +0800 (WST)
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.psinet.net.au>
To:        Julian Jenkins <kaveman@magna.com.au>
Cc:        The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FREEBSD ON TELEVISION PROGRAM

On Sun, 15 Jun 1997, Julian Jenkins wrote:

> > Of course, I still envy her for having her own Unix workstation to play
> > around on at home.  I'd never have been prepared for such an emergency
> > without FreeBSD at home. :-)
>
> Well her grandfather was a mad billionaire. This apparently had some side
> benifits.

I'd love the source to that filemanager. Along with the source to that
extra-funky 3D tank game you get. MMmmm.. first thing I do when I get my
hands on an Indy is to play bztank :)

SGI don't give out source for those things, do they?
Any chance we could actually GET the source to play with, as I think some
cool stuff like that would be .. well.. cool. :)

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			| "Unix doesn't stop you from doing
<adrian@psinet.net.au>		|   stupid things because that would