Date:      Mon, 6 Feb 2012 16:18:02 -0900 (AKST)
From:      rflynn@acsalaska.net
To:        "Bernhard Froehlich" <decke@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   xlocale support (Was: Re: Zarafa port)

Hi,

> Thanks for starting to work on it! I've added a link from WantedPorts
> to that
> mail.

Currently stuck on the absence of xlocale(3). Is there any chance these
get MFC'd to RELENG_9 and RELENG_8? Or should I try implementing them
in platform*.cpp within Zarafa? The latter looks possible, yet not
trivial (still have to figure out what it needs from libc_private.h).
Also open to workarounds or ports that implement these interfaces.

-- Mel