Date:      Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:09:25 -0500
From:      "Micheal Patterson" <micheal@tsgincorporated.com>
To:        "Cezar Fistik" <cezar@arax.md>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Helpdesk/Call tracking software

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cezar Fistik" <cezar@arax.md>
To: <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 5:11 PM
Subject: OT: Helpdesk/Call tracking software

> Dear group,
>
> Sorry for OT, but I'm sure someone in this group can help me. I'm
> looking for an open source helpdesk/call tracking application for use
> in an ISP customer support dept. We need something that will allow us
> to register all incomming calls, to assign tasks to different
> admnis/engineers according to customer's problem, to be able to see
> the status of each opened issue and so on. Nothing unusual.
>
> I made a search and found a number of such applications, but there are
> so many...it wouldn't be possible to test all of them. So please just
> tell me what you are using and how would you rate it.
>
> Thank you very much.
> --
> Best regards,
> Cezar                          mailto:cezar@arax.md

I currently use RT for our open source ticketing system. It's coded by Best
Practical and is available at http://bestpractical.com/rt/

Screen shots and a description are available at their site.

--

Micheal Patterson
Senior Communications Systems Engineer

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments,
copies of the original message.