Date:      Sun, 24 Dec 1995 14:26:31 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        craigs@venus.os.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unpleasant scrolling behaviour on 2.1.0 (fwd)

    Craig> Telnet from Linux box to FreeBSD box.
    Craig> 1) Scrolling is smooth and in color.

    Craig> Telnet from FreeBSD box to same Linux box.
    Craig> 2) Scrolling is "jumpy" and in B+W.

I'm afraid I still don't get it.  What is color scrolling?  What is
black+white scrolling?  What's the difference?

Outside of telnet, is the FreeBSD box still jumpy?  Or is it just
telnet where you see jumpy scrolling?  In other words, does the fact
that you're telnet'ing have anything to do with the scrolling?

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

I was going to tape some records onto a cassette, but I got the wires
backwards.  I erased all of the records.  When I returned them to my
friend, he said, "Hey, these records are all blank." -- Steven Wright