Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:10:29 -0500
From:      "Richard (Rick) Seay" <rick.seay@gmail.com>
To:        dougb@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: portmaster-2.17 (on console)

Hi Doug,

First let me thank you for portmaster. It's a wonderful tool for
managing ports.

Today I updated to version 2.17.  I usually update my ports from the
system console.  With the new version I get beeps and messages beginning
with "0;".

I made the following change to a local copy of the script to get around
the problem.  It works for me, but you probably have a more general
solution.

term_printf () {
     case $TERM in
     cons25) ;;
     *) printf "\033]0;${0##*/}: ${PM_PARENT_PORT}${1}\007" ;;
     esac
}

Thanks again!

Rick Seay