Date:      Sat, 29 Dec 2001 13:24:18 +0100
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        Dirk Froemberg <dirk@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Wolfgang Zenker <wolfgang@lyxys.ka.sub.org>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mozilla+ipv6 0.9.7,1 unusable, can't access profiles

On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 11:57:28AM +0100, Dirk Froemberg stood up and spoke:

> I'm having the same problems with mozilla-0.9.7,1. Now I backgraded
> to 0.9.6,1.
>
> Something seems to be really weird with the new version.

0.9.7 works fine here. Well, did you make sure that you really started
"from scratch" when going from 0.9.6 to 0.9.7? Basically, that means
deleting anything in your home directory that the previous version of
Mozilla left around (.mozilla for example). I have had a few propblems when
updating Mozilla on my machine, but most of the time they could be solved
by simply deleting all of mozilla's user configuration files, thus forcing
Mozilla to recreate them from scratch...

Greetings
Nils

--
Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany