Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 1995 06:47:39 -0600
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        me@freebsd.org
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, me@freebsd.org, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/games/xkobo - Imported sources

    Michael> Actually, if you are patient and try not to shoot down
    Michael> too many beasties at a time, it's manageable. Now on to
    Michael> level 24 :-)

You're right ... it certainly took a long time, but I kept things
off-screen as much as possible and finally did it.

An even faster way is to use the following patch ... :-)

*** myship.C~   Sat Jul  1 13:31:34 1995
--- myship.C    Mon Jul 24 06:35:42 1995
***************
*** 123,130 ****
--- 123,132 ----
  void _myship::destroyed()
  {
      if (state != normal) return;
+ #if 0
      manage.lost_myship();
      state = dead;
+ #endif
  }

  int _myship::hit_structure()

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

I put contact lenses in my dog's eyes.  They had little pictures of
cats on them.  Then I took one out and he ran around in circles.
-- Steven Wright