Date:      Wed, 5 Dec 2001 16:00:36 +1300
From:      rshea@opendoor.co.nz
To:        "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@core.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Port for "CVS on web" ?

> If your programming in a Windows environment, you might want to look at
> Symantec Visual SourceSafe, it's a pretty comprehensive program that works
> much like CVS.

Thanks for the suggestion but I really would like to avoid using any Windows
s/w I don't have to. I'm really looking for something that can run on FreeBSD
(although that might only be in the sense of a bunch of PHP/PERL scripts
invoked by Apache).

Thanks again for the thought.

richard.

Open Door Ltd