Date:      Wed, 25 Jul 2001 07:40:24 -0700
From:      "Jim Stratus" <Stratus@swcempire.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Hi

The issue here is not inviting people on my server, I would rather fix it
without inviting someone on. If anyone knows the answer to my original
problem that I have included below, I would appreciate it.

I just reinstalled my server, and am having some problems. I want to run a
program, so i typed ./programname like you normally would, but for some
reason it doesn't launch programs that way anymore, since it is trying to do
some directory command, since it replies with : chdir: No such file or
directory

But I know the file is there, and its the exact filename, etc, and that I am
in the correct directory.  I am using FreeBSD version 4.3 and the sh shell.