Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:22:07 -0400
From:      "Ryan Masse" <mail@max-info.net>
To:        "K. Greenwood" <k_greenwood1@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, <shailesh@ece.ubc.ca>
Subject:   Re: How to make a d-link 530TX card work

dosen't the + still use the MII Bus? Instead of device vr use device rl.

looks like i didn't read the email closely enough. i have a half dozen bsd
machines here with the 530tx cards. in fact i just got a shipment of systems
in for the office with use of the Dlink 530tx cards no problem. I guess
different suppliers carry what they think is best.

Ryan