Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:28:32 +0100
From:      Cejka Rudolf <cejkar@fit.vutbr.cz>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@tcoip.com.br>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: replacing rsync with cvsup

Daniel C. Sobral wrote (2003/01/22):
> I decided to try to replace rsync with cvsup, taking advantage of the
> low workload I have on january around here. Can anyone give me a
> Replacing Rsync With Cvsup For Dummies? :-)

Rsync motd page on ftp-master.FreeBSD.org: :-)))

--
Sample supfile:
*default        host=ftp-master.freebsd.org

This will create a directory called "/ftp/pub/FreeBSD/*" and "/ftp/pub/sup/*".
You probably do not want the sup area on your ftp server.

peter@FreeBSD.org

Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology
Bozetechova 2, 612 66  Brno, Czech Republic