Date:      Fri, 13 Mar 1998 19:19:49 -0000
From:      "Christopher Raven" <gurab@lineone.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Suggestions/Comments

sorry to post this here but I do remember questions beng raised a
short while ago on this .......

Dear Mr. Raven,

I am not aware of a driver for our tablets on FreeBSD. There is a
driver
for Linux, XFree86 since XInput Xtensions V3.2 from Mr. Frederic
Lepied.
I do not know, how much this is compatible or how difficult a
conversion
might be.

Benedikt Schmitt, Wacom TechSupport