Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 2004 03:23:19 +0200
From:      "CJ Simbeye" <nyikatrading@telkomsa.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Advise seekink from SA

Good day,

I'm not a programmer, just an end user who herd Mike talking about his =
enovations on Radio 702 in RSA. What can u do for  me, my computer is =
infested with viruses.bviously can't afford Microsoft programmes.Please =
help.=20
Just for this message for E.G it took me me 45 minutes to get to this =
websit and 30 minutes to send to you. Please help.
I trully believe that Mr. Mike can make a difference knowing the african =
hardships.

Please help again.

CJ Simbeye
Fax: 011 4629589