Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 23:13:28 -0600
From:      Ron Freidel <rfreidel@3rivers.net>
To:        Aaron Burke <aburke@nullplusone.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, Ron Freidel <rfreidel@3rivers.net>
Subject:   Re: Compiling troubles

At first I just wanted to build the kernel to add device pcm for my
sound card, the kernel wouldn't build without errors, I followed the
instructions to the letter too. I even tried to compile the unedited
GENERIC kernel, that wouldn't build either.

Then I thought if I cvsupd to 4.6RC that would probably fix whatever
corruption was in /usr/src.

Again though I couldn't buildworld.