Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:25:55 +0100
From:      "Angelo Turetta" <aturetta@commit.it>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Anyone working on ACARD SCSI driver?

I'm trying to find information about a FreeBSD driver for the ACARD SCSI
adapter series, based on the ACARD 870 chip family.

There are various models, with/without BIOS, Wide/Narrow, ranging from about
$40 to $80, and they work honestly.

The manufacturer distributes a Linux driver (which is included in RedHat
7.0), but I have found no info about a FreeBSD driver.

Thanks for any help (reply cc: my address, please)

Angelo Turetta