Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 1997 08:36:56 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Andrew Perry <andrew@shoal.net.au>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Returned mail: Host unknown (fwd)

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Andrew Perry wrote:

> I filled out the survey and got a strange mail returned host unknown as well!

	I'd definitely like to see the mail, since unless the WWW server
itself is doing something really strange, there is nothing in the script
at this point in time that will send a mail message out, let alone a
"host unknown" one...

	then again, if it was host unknown, the mail would have bounced
*back* at the server, and never reached your site...