Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:11:06 -0400
From:      "Scott I. Remick" <scott@sremick.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: openoffice

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:38:24 -0500, Aaron Sloan wrote:

> I'm trying to build openoffice or openoffice-devel from ports.
> CVS, portupgrade etc...completed.  says there is a checksum mismatch with the OO source and stop
> 4.8 stable.  It has been broken for about a week and a half.

First off, I'd recommend openoffice-devel as it currently conatins OO 1.1
release which is mighty-fine and compiles just great on my FreeBSD
5.1-RELEASE system.

Download the file manually from
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/packages/openoffice/stable/1.1.0/ and drop it
into /usr/ports/distfiles/openoffice1.1/

There were questions about this posted to the list last week.