Date:      Mon, 6 May 1996 00:21:12 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MBUFs leaking?

On Sun, 5 May 1996, David Greenman wrote:
> >to obey the options NMBCLUSTERS and only allocates about 180k to
> >mbufs.  I've played with maxusers, NMBCLUSTERS, and others and no effect.
>
>    I can't explain this. There must be something interacting with this, like a
> user process limit or something. There haven't been any kernel changes that
> would affect this.

Indeed.  Thats why I am puzzled.  I re-made world on the off chance that
it would fix something, but still no luck.  I'm going to try some other
things when I get to the office on Monday.

Have a good one.

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|