Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 21:31:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      54285
Subject:    Are U Ready? -87941

You were selected to receive this email because of inquires and postings
that show you may have an interest in this subject content.  It is not our
intention to incovenience anyone.  If this opportunity has reached you in
error, please forgive us and send a reply with "Remove" in the subject area.

Are U Ready For Summer?

Weight- Loss Breakthrough!!

Lose Pounds, Lose Inches.  100% Safe, 100% Effective, and 100% Natural.
Rhonda discovered these amazing products just over a year ago when she used them to lose weight.
Within 4 months she lost 45 pounds and went from a size 16 down to an 8 and the best thing is. . .
she's been able to keep it off, and YOU can too!!

Call 1(888) 768-1896.  We'll help design a program that best suits your needs.

Signed,

Angela Kahana
Health Nutritionist