Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 2019 19:25:33 -0600
From:      Sergey Manucharian <sm@ara-ler.com>
To:        Greg V <greg@unrelenting.technology>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org, mono@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lang/mono for ARM?

Excerpts from Greg V's message from Tue 11-Jun-19 03:32:
> On June 11, 2019 1:39:21 AM GMT+03:00, Sergey Manucharian <sm@ara-ler.com> wrote:
> >What hinders porting lang/mono to ARM platform?
>
> I have posted aarch64 patches to bugzilla, it works well.
>
> armv6/7 has already there for a long time IIRC?? Though I'm really unsure, might be misremembering completely.

I just tried building it from ports directly in BeagleBone (armv7) running
12.0-RELEASE and got:

  configure: error: Invalid BTLS platform

Makefile.* and configure.* do not have the corresponding sections for
arm*freebsd*.

I'm ready to help.

--
Thanks,