Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:59:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET" <ml@t-b-o-h.net>
To:        jhein@timing.com (John E Hein)
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Signal 12 on simple ldd / Linux

> Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET wrote at 16:34 -0400 on Sep 27, 2007:
>  > 	Right, thats what I'm saying, sort of. I haven't tried to pull the
>  > /compat off NFS, and put it locally on a machine thats failed yet.
>  >
>  > 	Would anyone know the best way to copy that whole structure? I'm
>  > concerned with pipes and devs and the likes that cpio might not work
>  > right.
>
> cp -pR?

	I said cpio, but meant cp... I tried it, but it resolved links
that ldconfig didn't like. I eventually piped a find to cpio and it
copied... I did the /compat/linux/sbin/ldconfig and it returned fine,
but try to run the program results in my still getting the same error.
I don't know if its because something in cache somewhere or what now...
Maybe I should do a proper install of linux_base-fc-4 incase, or
would a reboot first be suggested, or ????

			Thanks, Tuc