Date:      Mon, 9 Jan 2017 18:59:12 +0100
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        swjatoslaw gerus <milstar2@eml.cc>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: test  -Use the "reply to all"

On Mon, 09 Jan 2017 18:31:29 +0100, swjatoslaw gerus wrote:
> Use the "reply to all"
>

> test
>
> is it correct ?

Yes, looks correct (reply received directly and from the list).
But use it on the message you reply to without changing the
subject (the subject line usually keeps the same across the
initial post).

Example:

	Some question
	  Re: Some question
	    Re: Some question
	    Re: Some question
	  Re: Some question
	    Re: Some question
	      Re: Some question
	        Re: Some question
	          Re: Some question
	            Re: Some question

This is how a thread with several "question and answer turns"
could look like.

>  After bsd installed or  author would  come to point ,that not suited
>  for freebsd

I don't think there is a specific FreeBSD-related "unsuitedness",
but the problem might be a more general one. Why not keep using
Linux for the time being, and asking on a Ubuntu-related mailing
list or web forum for your Tor problem? Keep the FreeBSD install
intact, re-read the messages, compare to the manuals and the
online documentation, and fix your configuration. Once your WLAN
connection works on FreeBSD, install the additional software you
need. But don't make it a top priority for now. When using FreeBSD,
you'll see that you're using a much more comprehensible, maintainable
and logically structured system compared to most Linux distributions.
You get _safe_ software, much less bloated, on top of a carefully
designed secure operating system with powerful tools and excellent
documentation. Of course there is a learning curve - denying it
would be stupid -, but there is a learning curve everywhere. As
you are located at a university, attempting to gain knowledge,
experience and understanding, learning "how to FreeBSD" is nothing
that would be wrong in general, even though it _might_ not be your
first priority for now. Depending on _what_ you're studying,
FreeBSD could become a valuable tool for you to achieve your
goals during the educational course (as it was for me).

> please delete  thread  .Author need only one time in life

It's not possible to delete messages from a public mailing list
that has several public mirrors and archives. :-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany